Washi Tape Easter Egg in a Frame
Here is the 2nd of the Easter Crafts I made today. It is a Washi Tape Egg in a Frame. This is very Kid Friendly and very quick to make. The sparkly Washi Tape just makes it stand out more to me!
And again, I found everything I needed to make this craft at the Dollar Store!
- 1 Sheet Construction Paper (Colour of your choice)
- 1 Sheet Scrapbook Paper
- Various colours of Washi Tape
- Frame (5 x 7)
This craft is so Easy that I didn’t even do step by step pictures.
- Cut both the construction paper and the scrapbook paper to fit the picture frame.
- On the construction paper attach the Washi Tape in colourful rows. Try to keep straight lines but it’s an Easter Egg so it won’t be too big a deal if it isn’t perfectly straight.
- Once your rows of tape are complete, cut an Easter egg shape from the leftover construction paper.
- When you are happy with the shape you cut out transfer this image to the BACK of the paper with the Washi Tape rows and cut out carefully.
- Take apart the picture frame.
- Centre the Washi Tape Egg on the inside glass of the frame.
- Put the scrapbook paper you cut to size behind the centered egg and replace the back of the frame.
- Make a nice bow with the ribbon and use your glue gun to attach it to the outside of the frame at the top of the egg.
- Attach Washi tape to the face of the picture frame (optional) and your Washi Tape Easter Egg is complete!