I LOVE Lemon and will definitely be trying these one day soon!
I hope everyone else enjoys this wonderful and delicious looking recipe!
These lemon drizzle cupcakes are just about perfect.
These lemon drizzle cupcakes are light and fluffy while also moist and tangy. They’re just about perfect and very easy to make.
I adapted the recipe from Mary Berry’s lemon drizzle traybake recipe. So if you want to make a bigger cake, you might want to take a look at Mary’s original recipe.
- 4 oz / 115 g butter at room temperature or baking margarine straight from the fridge
- 4 oz / 115 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Finely-grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 5 oz / 140 g self-raising flour, sifted
For the glaze
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 oz / 85 g granulated or caster sugar
Put 12 cupcake cases in your cupcake/muffin tin. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C (160 fan)/350 degrees F/ Gas Mark 4.
View original post 333 more words