This is one of my favourite recipes that I thankfully don’t make often lol. I mean to make it every Christmas for the “Cookie Plates” we give out, but never seem to remember to make it!
It is very easy, very quick and great to take as a treat anywhere, or keep it and hide it all for yourself!
Here is what I used, a whole 4 Ingredients!
The first thing I did was melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave. It took about 90 seconds, stirring it every 30 seconds.
Once it is melted and well blended, toss in the whole bag of peanut butter chops.
Pop this back into the microwave and cook on high for 1 minutes or so, stirring until all the chips are melted. Let sit for just a few minutes.
This is where you pour the whole bag of mini fruity marshmallows. Mix well to coat all the marshmallows.
Pour the mixture into your prepared pan and then refrigerate for a few hours until set.
When the chill time is up, remove from pan, cut into squares and devour… oops, I mean enjoy!
Peanut Butter Confetti Squares
Preparation time : 5 minutes Cooking time : 3 – 5 minutes Servings : 16
- 1/2 Cup Butter or margarine
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Pkg Peanut butter chips
- 1 small bag coloured marshmallows
- Prepare 6 x 9 or 8 x 8 pan by covering with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, add butter and peanut butter.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds or until fully melted and combined.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the full package of peanut butter chops.
- Cook on high for 1 minute, stirring half way through, until fully melted and there are no lumps of chips.
- Let sit for a few minutes and then stir in the marsh.
- Mix to coat.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill 1 – 3 hours until set.
- Remove from pan, cut and enjoy !