We would like to thank Hussein Allam of https://hussein1987.wordpress.com/ , for nominating us for this award! We appreciate the shout out, especially being so new to the Blogging World, so thank you Hussein!
Please check out his blog, you will find lots of helpful information and advice!
The following are the requirements to being nominated as per the link Hussein so graciously sent to us! The Link – https://hussein1987.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/liebster-award/
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Now, the 11 random facts about me are:
- I am a Centennial Baby, while Canada is celebrating it’s 150th this year, I will be celebrating (reluctantly) my 50th
- I live in a very rural area of Ontario and have cows and horses for neighbours
- We have 2 large dogs and 2 cats in our home
- Before my car accident I was working as a Claims Assistant for an insurance company
- I love to read, almost anything but especially paranormal mysteries
- I developed an interest in all things creative at a young age, starting with charcoal drawing and crochet
- I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom until both of my kids were in school full time
- I am planning on taking some online college courses to upgrade some of my skills
- I thrive on structure and order, everything has a place and should be in that place
- My dream is to earn/win enough money before I am too old and to have my own animal rescue/adult petting zoo
- I LOVE thunderstorms…. it said random lol…I like to sit outside and watch/listen… when the mosquitos don’t try to carry me away!
- I am an aquarius.
- Friends call me Kimbo.
- I like to read, especially mystery novels. Right now, Louise Penny is my favourite author!
- I love watching crime shows; however, my favourite TV show is Supernatural.
- Michelangelo is my favourite Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtle (I LOVE TMNT).
- The Lethal Weapon movies are my favourite. I watch them for my birthday every year.
- I like hiking/outdoor adventures.
- I am a tea-aholic. And fruity teas are my favourite!
- I would love to one day open a comic book store.
- The late Leonard Cohen was and will always be my hero.
- I love writing. I graduated with a diploma in Journalism in 2012. While my career took a different path, I still enjoy writing poetry, short stories, and journaling. This blog has been a welcome re-introduction to my love of writing.
Our Nominee’s are:
Hussein’s Questions to my nominees;
What do you do in your free time?
Sandie: I like to read, crochet, paint, cook anything creative
Kim: Read, write, and binge-watch the latest TV show I’ve found.
What is the drink that you like mostly in the morning?
Sandie: Always COFFEE!
Kim: Tea. It’s always a different kind. Right now, I’m drinking spearmint in the mornings. Later in the day I drink a fruitier tea or something with cinnamon for an afternoon pick-me-up.
What are your hobbies?
Sandie: My hobbies are the same things I enjoy doing in my free time, reading, cooking, crocheting, knitting, painting
Kim: I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing. I also enjoy going outside. My husband and I spend full days going for walks by the lake in the summer.
What is your plans for the next year?!
Sandie: Recover from my head injury…. hopefully it’s not another year!
Kim: There are so many great movies coming out this year – Wonder Woman, Thor: Ragnarok, Star Wars: The Last Jedi (to name a few) – I hope to watch all of them on opening weekend!
Questions to Our Nominees:
What prompted you to start blogging?
What is the best advice you would give to new bloggers?
What is your favourite season and why?
Who has had the biggest influence in your life?
Do you have any pets?
What new skill would you like to learn in the future?
What is your dream vacation?
If you could choose to have a super power, which one would you want?
What is your favourite movie?
What was your favourite toy as a child?
What is your comfort food?