Here is a nice warm weather salad. It is very quick and easy to make and very refreshing on a hot day like today! It makes a great side or even a healthy meal.
These are the ingredients I used to make the salad.
Check out the minion paper towels I found!
I mixed in half of the chopped cooked bacon and the cheese, then saved the rest of the bacon to garnish on top.
And here is the BLT Cucumber Salad!
BLT Cucumber Salad
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Cup Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Add all chopped ingredients to a large bowl. Mix to just combine.
- Add mayonnaise, half the cooked bacon, cheese, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Stir to coat the tomatoes and cucumbers evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Chill until ready to serve.