Every single time I looked in the “baking” cupboard I could see the leftover Oreo cookie crumbs from another recipe. And every single time I kept wondering how it would taste to roll my PB cookies in them… I finally tried it and it was worth waiting for lol!
These are the ingredients I began with. Yep, only 4 ingredients!
I used the best PB Cookie recipe I’ve ever found… the one on the back of the Kraft Peanut Butter jar. It is very simple and tastes the best of any I have tried!
I started by putting the peanut butter, sugar and egg(s), I made a double batch, into a large bowl.
I mixed that up until it was well blended. I had to use my hand mixer because my KitchenAid needs repairs but it worked just fine. This can also be blended by hand using a wooden spoon.
Now it was time for rolling the cookies. I rolled them into 1 inch balls and then I rolled them into the Oreo Cookie Crumbs and placed them on my cookie sheet.
I pressed then down with a fork…. Chris says PB Cookies HAVE to have fork marks in them lol.
Then I baked them at 325 degrees for 10 minutes until they were done!And they are delicious. Not too sweet but you can taste the PB and the Oreos in every bite!
As shown above, you can find the link to the original recipe. I used about 3/4 cup of Oreo Cookie crumbs to roll them in, in addition to the listed ingredients.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together PB, sugar and egg until well combined.
- Roll cookies into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in Oreo Cookie Crumbs and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Press balls down with a fork, just enough to flatten them.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes, remove to plate.