With dinner last night I made garlic bread sticks using Pillsbury Pizza dough. It smelled and tasted so good and was very quick and easy to make!
Here is what else I used. I think it was 6 ingredients in total!
I started out by spreading the pizza dough onto my parchment paper lined cookie sheet, trying to spread it right to the edges.
In a small bowl I melted 4 Tbsp. of butter/margarine in the microwave for about a minute. When it was melted, I added the garlic powder.
I spread this all over the pizza dough, making sure to get it right to the edges so that every bite had lots of garlic taste!
I topped this with grated cheddar. I used a Mexican cheese mix that had a bit of jalapeño in it.
Then I sprinkled the parmesan and oregano on top of the grated cheese.
I baked this at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes until the cheese was melted and starting to brown.
I removed it from the oven and used my pizza cutter to cut it into strips.
Don’t they look delicious?
Garlic Bread Sticks
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 6
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 4 Tbsp. Butter/Margarine
- 3 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza dough evenly on cookie sheet, trying to spread right to edges.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter in microwave for 1 minute until fully melted.
- Add garlic powder to melted butter.
- Spread butter mixture on top of prepared dough, making sure to get right to edges.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of dough.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and oregano on top of grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Cut into sticks with pizza cutter, serve hot.