How much better could it get than that? Fifteen minutes plus chilling time and you have a delicious batch of Brown Sugar Fudge!
I think this will make a great addition to our Christmas Preserves baskets this year and it would make a great gift for anyone, wrapped up in a nice box or tin!
Here are the 3 ingredients! 2 cups of brown sugar, 1 cup of butter and 1 can of condensed milk.
Add everything to a large microwaveable bowl.
Mix it together really well.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until it is bubbly.
Let sit for 5 minutes, then transfer to bowl of mixer stand (or use hand mixer).
Beat with mixer for 5 minutes until it loses some of the shine.
Pour into your prepared pan and chill until set. Approximately 3 hours. (I lined my pan with aluminum foil and a light spray of cooking spray)
Cut into squares, swear up and down you slaved over it and enjoy!
3 Ingredient (Microwave) Brown Sugar Fudge
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Chill Time: 3 hours Servings: 24 pieces
- 2 cups firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 can Condensed milk
- Line baking pan (8 x 8) with aluminum foil and cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a large, microwaveable bowl add all 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until mixture is bubbly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add mixture to bowl of stand mixer and beat for 5 minutes until it looses some of it’s shine. (or beat with electric mixer for 5 minutes)
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill until set, approximately 3 hours.