I have been so busy moving furniture to make room for a new couch at our place and doing some sewing, that I have barely had time to properly cook, let alone post 😦 Last night I did something different, that was fast and easy to prepare if you are in a hurry. This is one of those recipes and I will hopefully post the other later on today, or tomorrow.
I don’t think there’s much that’s better than broccoli and cheese. There’s just something about it. So combining it with hash brown potatoes and ranch just seemed so right!
The ingredients list is pretty small. Hash browns, broccoli, cheese, garlic, onions and ranch dressing! (And yes, I did forget to put the minced garlic in the picture)
Mix all ingredients, except for 1 cup of grated cheese, together in a large mixing bowl, making sure everything is well combined.
Spread the mixture evenly in your prepared 9 x 13 baking pan.
Sprinkle with the remaining cup of grated cheese.
Bake covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, then remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Serve hot with your favourite meal!
Broccoli, Cheese & Potatoes Ranch Casserole
Preparation time : 10 minutes Cooking Time : 60 minutes Servings : 4
- 1 Bag shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1 Bag broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 cups grated cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp. Ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and generously grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients, except for 1 cup of grated cheese, in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Top with remaining cup of grated cheese.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.