I wanted to make some sort of bread to go with dinner last night, but I also didn’t feel like going through the actual process of making bread. I have been moving furniture for 2 days so I wanted something quick and easy! Enter Crescent rolls lol!
These definitely qualify as quick and easy and take a minimum of ingredients to make.
I melted the margarine in a microwave safe bowl, on high, for about 45 seconds and mixed in the minced garlic and oregano.
I brushed some of the butter mixture on each unrolled crescent roll.
I placed the cheese I had cut (you can also used cheese strings cut in half) at the widest end of the crescent roll.
Folded in the top corners.
And rolled them up.
I brushed the tops with the remaining butter mixture.
And baked them at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Every bite had delicious, garlicky, cheesy goodness!
Garlic Cheese Bombs
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8 pieces of cheese, about 2 inches by 1 inch
- 3 Tbsp. Butter/Margarine
- 1 Tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter/margarine on high for about 45 seconds.
- Add minced garlic and oregano to melted butter and mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and brush each section with the garlic butter mixture, reserving enough garlic butter for the tops after rolling.
- Add one piece of cheese to the widest end of each crescent roll.
- Fold in corners and roll into crescent shape.
- Brush with remaining garlic butter mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.