I know it’s only August, but for whatever reason I have had a hankering for something pumpkin. This seemed the perfect time to try the recipe I have seen all over Pinterest for 2 ingredient Pumpkin spice cookies.
Here are the actual 2, well 3 ingredients because I decided to add raisins to my cookies!
NOTE: I bought a large can of pumpkin so I only used half the can. The recipes on pinterest called for a smaller can.
Here comes the hard part… you put everything in a large mixing bowl…
and mix it all together.
Using my cookie scoop, I placed scoopfuls onto my prepared cookie sheets.
Baked them for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. And that’s it. Let them cool and remove to plate! How much easier could it get than that?
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil and grease lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pumpkin puree and raisins. Mix well.
- Using cookie scoop, place scoopfuls of cookie batter onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool 10 minutes then remove to plate.