I’m not even sure if this qualifies as a casserole, but that’s what I’m calling it. I couldn’t decide last night if I was going to bbq or not, so I made a dinner I could cook either way.
I baked my potatoes ahead of time so I was able to just continue to the rest of the recipe.
These are my ingredients.
Once the potatoes are baked, quarter them and place them in your prepared pan.
Melt the margarine and add the minced garlic to it. Pour this over the potatoes.
Next, spread the sour cream, covering all of the potatoes. (I warmed the sour cream up in the microwave for about 1 minute so it spreads easier )
Sprinkle with the grated cheese and green onions.
Then the crumbled bacon.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Preparation time : 15 minutes (with pre-baked potatoes ) Cooking time : 25 minutes Servings : 4
- 6 – 8 medium potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup butter /margarine
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking pan with aluminum foil and generously grease.
- Quarter baked potatoes and scatter in prepared pan.
- In a small microwaveable bowl melt margarine and add the minced garlic. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly over the baked potatoes.
- Spread sour cream over potatoes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with grated cheese and green onions.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.