I decided to try one of those 3 ingredient cookie recipes. How hard could it be? You mix together bananas, oatmeal and chocolate chips. I honestly didn’t see how it would actually work but I had some ripe bananas I had frozen to use later and decided this is what I was going to try.
As I said above, there are only three ingredients… bananas, oatmeal and chocolate chips.
I put the 4 ripened bananas in the bowl of my stand mixer and mashed them.
I added 2 cups of oatmeal and 1 cup of chocolate chips.
And mixed until it was fully combined.
Next I used my little cookie scoop and dropped scoopfuls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Baked them at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and out came cute little Banana, Oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies! And they actually stuck together and taste great!
Banana, Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Servings: 36 cookies
- 4 Ripened Bananas
- 2 Cups Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In bowl of stand mixer, or large bowl and hand mixer, mash bananas until smooth.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop by scoopful/spoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove to platter.