Amid the chaos of the day yesterday and once I got over the high of making Homemade Butter lol, I still needed to make dinner, lunches, etc. I had taken some chicken breasts out but had no idea what I was going to make with them.
I decided to combine the breaded chicken I make with Caesar dressing and breadcrumbs with some salsa and melted cheese!
This recipe requires only a few ingredients.
I placed the chicken breasts in my prepared baking pan and brushed them with the Caesar dressing. I only had Bacon Caesar but I am sure they won’t complain about the bacon part!
I sprinkled the chicken breasts with breadcrumbs.
I baked them at 375 degrees for about 30 – 35 minutes until they were cooked and the breadcrumb coating was starting to brown and crisp.
I spooned the salsa over top of the chicken breasts.
And then topped that with the grated cheese.
I returned it to the oven for another 15 minutes and served with some potatoes and veggies for dinner! Quick and painless!
Breaded Salsa Chicken Breasts
Note: This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes Servings: 2
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously grease baking pan.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared baking pan.
- Brush with Caesar salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 for 30 – 35 minutes, until cooked and bread crumb coating is browned and crisp.
- Spoon salsa over chicken breasts.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.