Yes, peanut butter again! I can’t help myself…. I love peanut butter lol! And who doesn’t like cheesecake? It only makes sense to combine them!
And since I am only going to get one post in today, I thought I’d better make it a good one!
Here are the ingredients. I remembered to include them all in the picture!!!
I start off making the crust by combining the graham crumbs and the Oreo crumbs in a mixing bowl.
Add the melted butter/margarine.
Mix until crumbly and then press into a 9 inch spring form pan. I like to line the bottom of the spring form pan with parchment paper for easier removal later. Place in fridge as you start to prepare filling/topping.
Now for the filling!
You begin by putting your softened cream cheese in the bowl of stand mixer (or bowl and hand mixer) and beat it until is smooth and creamy.
Next, in goes the first amount of icing sugar and the vanilla.
Beat until smooth and there are no lumps, then add the melted chocolate.
Beat until the chocolate is well combined and the filling is all the same colour.
Spread the filling over the prepared crust and refrigerated it while I made the topping.
Now for the topping! Melt peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. I melted mine in the microwave on high heat for 1 minute.
Once melted, add the second amount of icing sugar and mix until well combined.
Pour over prepared crust and filling, spreading evenly over the top.
Refrigerate 2 – 4 hours, remove from spring form pan to a plate.
This is why I use the parchment paper!
Slice and enjoy!
PB & Chocolate Cheesecake – No Bake
Preparation Time: 30 minutes Chill Time: 2 – 4 hours Servings: 12
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1½ cups icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Baker’s semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter, melted
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Place graham and Oreo cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while you prepare filling.
- In bowl of stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is all the same.
- Pour the filling over the prepared crumb crust. Spread evenly. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and icing sugar.
- Pour topping over crust and filling in spring form pan. Spread evenly and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2–4 hours.
- Remove from pan, slice and serve.