Yesterday I made ahead some Maple Garlic Sausage patties for today’s breakfast. These are quick and easy to make and you can tweak them to suit your personal taste preferences. The boys love maple sausages so I thought this combination would be perfect to test out on them!
These are my ingredients. Plus a little bit of olive oil for cooking.
I put everything in a large bowl, except for the olive oil.
Mixed it together with a fork until it was well combined.
Shaped it into 2 inch patties, and placed them covered in the fridge overnight to let the flavours blend.
(This is also where you can place them, single layer, in the freezer to freeze for another day)
I added a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and fried them for about minutes per side until fully cooked.
I served them with fried eggs and all the fixings!
Maple Garlic Sausage Round Patties
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 18 patties
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Place all ingredients, except for olive oil in large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Shape into 2 inch patties.
- Pour olive oil in frying pan, using brush to evenly coat bottom of frying pan.
- Place patties in pan, frying each side for 3 – 5 minutes until browned, cover and continue frying for another 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite breakfast foods.
- Freeze remaining in single layer until ready for use.