I decided to make a nice bundt cake to have for dessert with some nice frozen berries. Lemon because it’s not too sweet and we can eat it like a loaf cake beside the fruit.
These are my ingredients. And yes, it is kind of strange to add pop to a cake recipe!
I mixed all the ingredients in a large bowl/measuring cup until it was smooth.
Poured it into my prepared bundt pan.
And baked it at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Allow to cool about 10 – 15 minutes and then invert onto plate to finish cooling.
Slice when cool and enjoy.
Fanta Lemon Bundt Cake
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 12
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Fanta pop
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease bundt pan.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix/whisk until smooth.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 – 15 minutes in pan.
- Invert onto plate and let finish cooling