Yesterday I actually managed to motivate myself a little bit lol. I don’t know why but the past few days I have had big time motivation issues… not sure if it’s the after effects of the flu or what but hopefully yesterday means I am starting to snap out of it!
These are the ingredients I used to make the bars.
I put all 4 cups of chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl…
Microwaved it on high until it was melted, about 3 minutes with one minute intervals, and then added the peanut butter.
I stirred that until the peanut butter melted and then added the marshmallows.
I stirred the marshmallows until they melted and then added the remaining ingredients.
I mixed this until everything was coated in chocolate and then spread it into a parchment paper lined 9 x 13 pan.
I put in in the fridge to chill until set, about 2 hours and then cut it into squares.
PB Crispie Mississippi Mud Bars
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Servings: 24 squares
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups rice crispies cereal
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in large, microwaveable safe bowl on high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring at one minute intervals.
- Once chocolate is melted, add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Add marshmallows and again, stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until everything is coated in chocolate.
- Spread into prepared 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill in fridge until set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.