Yes, I do know I’ve posted a few dump cake recipes but they are so easy and so good that I can’t help experimenting with different variations!
Here are the ingredients for this dump cake.
I poured the cherry pie filling into the baking pan.
Sprinkle the chocolate cake mix on top.
Pour the melted butter on top of the cake mix.
And baked it at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
And out came a delicious, hot black forest dump cake!
Black Forest Dump Cake
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 boxed chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cherry pie filling into the baking pan.
- Top with boxed chocolate cake.
- Pour melted butter on top of the cake mix, spreading to cover the whole top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot and with ice cream (optional)