For dinner last night, I made them another type of pork chops. And yes, they do really like pork chops lol!
This is a quick recipe to get ready in the morning, set to marinate and have in the oven in a hurry!
These are my ingredients…. and yes, all of them for once!
I laid the pork chops in the greased pan and covered them with the chopped green onions.
In my measuring cup I whisked together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
I poured this mixture over top of the pork chops and onions, and let it marinate in the fridge for about 3 hours.
I baked it at 375 for about 40 minutes and then served it up with some scalloped potatoes and veggies!
Oven Baked, Marinated Pork Chops
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
- 4 boneless pork chops, I used sirloin
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Place pork chops in pan in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture over pork chops and onions.
- Let marinate in fridge for about 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, when marinating time is up.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.