Last night for dinner I decided to try one of those “bubble” breads that you make with refrigerated biscuit dough.
The smell alone was awesome!
Here is all it takes to make them.
I started off by using kitchen scissors and quartering the individual biscuits, into a large bowl.
I mixed in 1 cup of grated parmesan and the melted garlic butter, making sure all pieces were well coated.
I poured them into my prepared pan.
I sprinkled the grated cheese on top.
I baked it at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
And then cut it into squares so we could rip it apart!
Garlic Parmesan “Bubble” Bread
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 6 – 8
- 2 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup melted garlic butter
- I cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Using kitchen scissors, quarter the individual biscuits into a large bowl.
- Pour in grated parmesan and melted garlic butter and stir until all pieces are well coated .
- Pour coated pieces into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.