Along with the Baked Cheesy Garlic I made on Thursday, I made some chicken breasts with one of my favourite go to recipes for “the boys.” Not only is it delicious, it takes minimal preparation!
These are the “Few” Ingredients used to make this recipe.
To start, I placed the boneless, skinless chicken breasts into my parchment paper lined pan and put a tablespoon of mayonnaise on top of each one.
Using a basting/pastry brush, I made sure they were fully coated.
I baked them at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, until they were starting to brown.
Next I sprinkled them with the grated parmesan and then oregano.
I returned them to the oven, same temperature, for another 20 minutes until they were fully cooked and nicely browned.
And they I served them with baked potatoes and my Baked Cheesy Asparagus!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 pan, or line with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared pan.
- Drop one tbsp. mayonnaise on each one, use basting/pastry brush to fully coat each chicken breast.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated parmesan and then oregano.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, still at 400 degrees.
- When nicely browned serve with your favourite side dishes.