I wasn’t able to get much done this morning (or most of the week when I came down with a bout of gout in my shoulder).
Today the new cleaning lady was here so I couldn’t make a mess lol 😕
I thought this afternoon I could make something quick to post. I have had posting issues this week, so I apologize. I don’t know where the time went!
I have a line up of things to get done and post, I just have to get to them. Hopefully next week I will get more accomplished!
For now, here is some Craisins Chocolate Bark. It makes a great gift for anyone in a nice tin or dressed up bag!
Here is all I used to make the bark.
I spread the Craisins trail mix on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Next I melted both types of chocolate in the microwave at the same time so I could pour simultaneously.
Once the chocolate was all poured, I took a sharp knife and ran it from side to side through the chocolate to sort of “marble” it.
I put it in the fridge to set and once set I broke it into pieces to bag as gifts.
Craisins Chocolate Bark
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Servings: 1 “sheet” of bark
- 1 bag “Craisins ” trail mix
- 1 package Bakers white chocolate
- 1 package Bakers chocolate
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread Craisins trail mix evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Melt both types of chocolate in the microwave until completely melted. It took about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour both chocolates over the trail mix.
- Let set in fridge for at least an hour.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!