This fudge recipe is one I make every Christmas for a couple of favourite aunts. They tried it one year and liked it so much that I make them a little tin of it every year!
Here are my ingredients.
I put the chocolate chips and the condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl.
I microwaved it on high until it was smooth and all the chocolate was melted, it took about 1 min 45 sec to fully melt.
I stirred in 2 tsp. of peppermint extract and stirred until is was totally combined.
And then poured it into a 9 x 9 parchment paper lined baking pan and put it in the fridge for about an hour to set.
Chocolate Mint Condensed Milk Fudge
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 1 min 45 sec. Servings: 36 pieces
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Microwave on high until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Mix in peppermint extract and stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Place in fridge until fully set. About 1 – 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares.