Well, I had cherries left over when I made the Cherry Surprise, so when Chris was at the grocery store I asked him to grab me another can of condensed milk so I could make more fudge… you can never have enough fudge!
I put the chocolate chips and condensed milk into a large microwave safe bowl and cooked it on high heat for about 90 seconds, until the chocolate chips melted and the mixture was smooth.
I poured the cherries, Coconut and walnuts.
Mixed it all in.
And spread it into the parchment paper lined baking pan, and put it in the fridge for about an hour to set. Cut into squares and enjoy! ( I forgot to take a picture before I froze it)
Leftover (Cherry, Coconut and Walnut) Fudge
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Chilling Time: 1 hour Servings: 64 – 1 inch squares
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups drained maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and condensed.
- Microwave on high heat for about 90 seconds until chocolate chips are melted, stir until smooth.
- Pour in the cherries, coconut and walnuts.
- Stir until evenly distributed throughout.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for about an hour until set.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.