I took some chicken thighs out to thaw for last night’s dinner, with no clue how I was going to prepare them. Mixing together a bunch of go together ingredients and cooking them in it came within minutes of passing the chocolate milk test lol!
These are my “go together” ingredients.
I whisked it all together in a large measuring cup.
Poured and brushed it onto the chicken and sprinkled it with some dried parsley.
I baked it at 400 degrees for about an hour, pulling it out and basting it half way through.
This is the chicken thighs done and ready to go on their plates for dinner.
Honey Garlic Soya Chicken Thighs
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 1 hour Servings: 2 to 4
- 6 – 8 chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place chicken thighs in prepared pan.
- Whisk remaining ingredients except parsley in a large measuring cup.
- Pour and brush over chicken, covering completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour, basting halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve.