I am not kidding with the quick…. or the delicious for that matter. I have been making this for years yet Chris still commented on how juicy the chicken was when he had it for dinner the other night!
I used chicken breasts but this would also be great on any cut of chicken and if you need more than 2, just double the recipe to accommodate how much you want to make!
Here are the ingredients I used. I did however decided to add a bit of dill weed at the end, so that isn’t in the picture.
I placed the chicken in a lightly greased baking pan and brushed it with the Ranch dressing.
I sprinkled the bread crumbs over the chicken, followed by the grated cheese and then the dill weed.
And then baked it at 375 for about 15 minutes covered in foil and then 30 – 40 minutes uncovered.
Quick & Delicious Chicken
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 45 – 50 minutes Servings: 2
- 2 large chicken breasts, thawed
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking pan.
- Place chicken in prepared pan.
- Brush with ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, grated cheese and then dill weed over chicken.
- Bake at 375, covered for the first 15 minutes, and then uncovered for an additional 30 – 40 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through.