Let me start by saying that this is another Easy Cake Mix recipe. I used a white cake for the base and just added to it to make it a Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake!
These are the ingredients I used.
I mixed the cake according to the package directions and set side until after the next step.
In a medium bowl, I combined the brown sugar and cinnamon until it was mixed thoroughly.
I greased my bundt pan and poured in about one third of the batter into the bottom of the pan.
Sprinkled half of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture on top of that, spread evenly and then repeated the process, ending up with the third and final cake batter layer.
I baked it at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes and then removed it from the pan. (Even with greasing the pan, it stuck in a few places. I just put the pieces that stuck back on top of the cake and did my best to hide it with the icing lol)
I mixed together about 1 cup of icing sugar and 2 tbsp. of milk to make an icing I could drizzle and drizzled it over the cake.
I let the icing set and then sliced it up for dessert. It was a big hit!
Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 12 slices
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix according to package directions. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/3 of cake batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Repeat process, ending with final cake batter layer.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Remove cake to plate.
- In small bowl, mix together icing sugar and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle prepared icing over cooled cake.
- Cut into slices and serve.