Here is a recipe for a delicious, freezable dinner made with tater tots and chicken! There is nothing better than a dinner made a head of time if you are running late, having a few meals made and frozen makes for quick and easy meals when you need it!
Here are my ingredients. I used some of the Cream of Chicken soup I made when I cooked another chicken casserole in this post.
I partially precooked the tater tots so they would be a bit crispier in the casserole.
I mixed all of the ingredients together in a large bowl, making sure everything was completely combined.
Spread it evenly into the lightly greased, prepared pan.
And then baked it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, until the top was nice and browned and it was heated through. Doesn’t it look delicious?
Tater Tots Chicken Casserole
Preparation Time: 25 minutes (with precooking tater tots) Cooking Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4 – 6
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 4 cups tater tots, partially precooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Precook tater tots for about 15 minutes to lightly crisp.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until top is browned and it is heated through.
- Scoop onto plates and serve.