The other night I decided to try something different with the zucchini I was making for dinner. Usually I just cook zucchini in something, this time I was cooking it on it’s own, as a vegetable side dish!
Here are the ingredients I used.
I began by washing the zucchini and then cutting it into “spears,” and placing them in a large freezer bag.
I added the olive oil and minced garlic to the bag and shook it around to fully coat the zucchini spears.
I lined them up, skin side down, in my parchment paper lined baking pan.
Sprinkled them with the salt and pepper first and then the parmesan and oregano.
And then baked them at 425 degrees for 20 minutes and they were done!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Wash zucchini and cut into spears.
- Place in large freezer bag with olive oil and minced garlic. Shake to evenly coat zucchini spears.
- Line zucchini, skin side down, in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and oregano.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.