This is something I haven’t made in ages. They are easy to make and delicious. I think Chris ate 5 of them with his after dinner coffee the other night lol!
Here are my ingredients.
The first thing I did was to put the chocolate chips in the freezer for about 10 minutes so they didn’t melt when I mixed them in later.
I melted the margarine in a large bowl in the microwave on high heat and mixed the marshmallows in until they were all coated with the margarine.
I microwaved it on high for about 1 minute and stirred until the marshmallows were all melted.
I added the vanilla and stirred before adding the Golden Grahams cereal and kept stirring it until the cereal was fully coated in melted marshmallow.
Next came the chocolate chips. I mixed them in until they were evenly distributed.
I spread it evenly into my lightly greased 9 x 13 baking pan and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
And then cut it into squares to pack into the lunches this week.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Chilling Time: 1 hour Servings: 24 squares
- 1 box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp. margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt margarine.
- Add marshmallows, stirring to coat.
- Microwave on high heat for about 1 minutes and then stir until marshmallows are fully melted.
- Stir in cereal, mixing until cereal is fully coated in marshmallow.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to evenly distribute.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Allow to set in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.