Here’s something for all of you peanut butter/chocolate lovers! I figured it has been a while since I posted anything with peanut butter in it… for a bit there it seemed like that was all I was making!
These are the ingredients I used.
I started by making the brownies. I put the sugar, vanilla and butter in the bowl of my stand mixer and creamed it together.
I added the eggs next and mixed it until smooth.
And finally the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder, mixing again until smooth.
I poured the brownie batter onto a parchment paper lined round pizza pan.
And baked it at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes. As you can see, I burned mine a little bit on one side 😦
I let this cool and then started to make the peanut butter layer.
For this, I put the peanut butter and condensed milk in a microwave safe medium bowl and microwaved it on high heat for about one minute until I could stir it smooth.
Once smooth, I spread it out over top of the brownie “crust.”
I chopped up the peanut butter cups.
Put 3 tbsp. of premade chocolate icing in a small microwave safe bowl and cooked it on high heat for about 20 seconds so I could drizzle it.
I spread the peanut butter cup pieces on the pizza and then drizzled the whole thing with the chocolate icing…. and there you have it…. a Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert Pizza!
Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert Pizza
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Baking Time: 15 – 20 minutes Servings: 8 -12
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 full size peanut butter cups
- 3 tbsp. premade chocolate icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line round pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In bowl of stand mixer add sugar, butter and vanilla and cream together.
- Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder and mix to combined.
- Pour brownie batter onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, until done.
- In medium microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and condensed milk, cook on high heat for about 1 minutes, until you can stir it smooth.
- Chop peanut butter cups.
- Add chocolate icing to small microwave safe bowl and cook on high heat for about 20 seconds.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over top of “pizza.”
- Drizzle chocolate icing over top of pizza and peanut butter cups.
- Chill in fridge until icing is set.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!