I finally found the other recipe I had for a S’mores square this week. After Chris going on and on about how much he liked the original S’mores Squares I made last week I kept searching for the other recipe I used to make and thankfully found it!
These are the ingredients.
In a large, microwave safe bowl add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, melted margarine and corn syrup. Stir to combine. (I could only find coloured marshmallows this week to make them)
Microwave on high heat until mixture is fully melted. Add vanilla and stir.
Add cereal and remaining cup of marshmallows and stir to evenly coat.
Press into greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
Refrigerate about 1 hour until set. Cut into squares.
S’mores Squares #2
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Chilling Time: 1 hour Servings: 24 squares
- 1 box Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows, reserve one cup
- 1/3 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In large microwave safe bowl, stir to combine marshmallows, melted margarine, corn syrup and chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high heat until mixture is fully melted, about 90 seconds.
- Stir in cereal and reserved cup of marshmallows.
- Stir to fully coat.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into squares.