When I made the Cheeseburger Bombs the other night, I made these crispy, flavourful oven fries with it!
These are the ingredients I used.
I started by cutting the potatoes into “shoestring” type fries and soaking them in water for about 15 minutes.
I dried the potatoes using paper towels and placed them in a large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, I combined the onion powder, ground cumin and chili powder and set it aside.
I added the olive oil, the onion powder, ground cumin and chili powder mixture and the parmesan cheese and stirred to evenly coat the potatoes.
I placed them in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and baked them at 375 for 45 minutes, flipping them once during cooking, until they were all crispy.
I served them with the Cheeseburger Bombs!
Crispy Oven Fries
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
- 6 – 8 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice potatoes into “shoestring” fries and place in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and dry potatoes on paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, ground cumin and chili powder.
- Place potatoes in large mixing bowl and add olive oil, spice mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes, flipping once during cooking time, until crispy.
- Serve immediately.