Now I didn’t actually make the Wontons, but when I saw some in the freezer section of the grocery store I just knew I had to buy some and make some soup with them for us! I added some leftover Sweet & Spicy Pork, chopped Chinese cabbage and green onions to the broth and it was delicious! And super fast and easy!
These are the ingredients I used to make the soup.
This is a really recipe to make. I poured the beef broth into a large pot and added the chopped cabbage, green onions and pork and let it boil until the cabbage just started to soften.
I added the frozen wontons and let it continue to boil for about 10 minutes, until they were heated through.
And served it up for a nice dinner with some grilled cheese sandwiches. Not really going with the theme of the soup but we loved grilled cheese lol!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 – 900 ml carton beef broth
- 2 cups chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped sweet and spicy pork, chopped
- 1 package, frozen wontons (I used chicken)
- In a large pot, add broth, cabbage, green onions and pork. Bring to a boil and cook until cabbage is just starting to soften.
- Add wontons and cook an additional 10 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy.