I finished the change table yesterday!!! I have had the actual change table since February and I’ve been itching to get going on it. Since the weather has been horrendous (an ice storm in April?) this weekend, I decided that’s what I was going to do!
Here is the change table before I painted it. Just a plain old change table.
I painted it with a few coats of chalk paint to match the Dresser and the End Table Cat Bed.
And then started loading it up once it had a chance to dry overnight.
Let me tell you… it fits a whole lot!! I have a bunch of bins and tins on the shelves that are still empty! Not that I won’t fill them and many other bins when I start bringing all the craft supplies from all over the house to it’s new home in the craft room lol!
We are planning on putting a section of pegboard above it for additional storage.
I have also been buying plastic containers every time I go to the dollar store for the pipe shelf. We are going to be able to sort and stack so many supplies in there! For now I have just been stuffing things in them to get them out of the way.
Once everything else is done I will sort through them and label them accordingly!
It is starting to actually look and feel like a craft room now!