I am not a huge fan of Nutella, but I know Chris likes it so I thought I would try my hand at making a cheesecake with it and hoped I too would enjoy the taste! It was delicious. Very sweet but it tastes very chocolatey with the hint of Nutella!
This cheesecake is fast and easy to make and requires no baking!
These are the ingredients I used to make it.
I started with the crust. I mixed together the chocolate baking crumbs with 4 tbsp. of melted margarine, mixing it until crumbly.
I pressed it into the bottom of my 8 inch spring form pan and placed it in the fridge while I made the filling.
To make the filling I began by adding my package of Dream whip to the bowl of my stand mixer with 1/2 cup of milk and beat until fluffy, before adding the softened cream cheese and 3 tbsp. icing sugar.
I mixed it until it was well combined and smooth before adding 1 cup of Nutella to the filling.
I let this mix until it was all uniform in colour and smooth.
Spread it evenly over the prepared crust, wrapped it in plastic wrap and placed it in the fridge until fully set, about 4 to 6 hours.
Once set, I removed the sides of the spring form plan and transferred it to a plate.
I cut it into slices to serve. Optional, you could garnish this with additional whipped cream and grated chocolate if you wanted to dress it up for company!
Nutella Cheese Cake – No Bake
Preparation Time: 25 minutes Chilling Time: 4 – 6 hours Servings: 12 slices
- 1 package chocolate baking crumbs
- 4 tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 – 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- In medium bowl, combined chocolate baking crumbs with melted margarine. Mix until crumbly.
- Press into spring form pan. Place in fridge while preparing filling.
- To make filling – Place dream whip and milk in bowl of stand mixer. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add softened cream cheese and icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add Nutella to cream cheese mixture and mix until well blended and colour is uniform.
- Pour filling evenly over prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 – 6 hours, until set.
- Slice and serve.
- Optional – Garnish with additional whipped cream and grated chocolate if desired.