The other night I made some BBQ Chicken breasts for dinner. Dillon didn’t get up for dinner so I had one left over. I knew he wasn’t getting up again another night so I decided to use up the cooked chicken breast for something else. Chris loves stir fry meals so this seemed a perfect use for it, while using up the leftover chicken!
Here are all of the ingredients I used.
I started off by cutting up the chicken breast and chopping/halving the vegetables I was using in my stir fry.
I started off by placing the onions and carrots in my frying pan with about 2 tsp. olive oil and let it cook until the onions were starting to brown.
I added the remaining vegetables and the Spicy Chili Sauce to the frying pan.
And cooked it over medium high heat until it was heated through.
And served it over a bed of white rice. A quick and easy, delicious meal made in less than 30 minutes AND using up some leftover chicken!
Quick & Easy Chicken Stir Fry for Two
Preparation Time: 25 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2
- 1 chicken breast, cooked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup spicy chili sauce
- Cut chicken breast up and prepare vegetables.
- Place onions, carrots and olive oil in frying pan and cook over medium high heat until onions start to brown. About 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well until heated through.
- Spoon over a bed of rice or egg noodles and serve.