Last night I thought I would try to do something a little different with the pork tenderloin I bought when grocery shopping.
I’m not sure if it qualifies as an actual recipe but I still wanted to post It!
Here is what I started with. Only 4 Ingredients including the tenderloin itself!
I “butterflied” the tenderloin and then cut it in half so it would fit in my pan.
I sprinkled both sides with 1 tsp. garlic powder and 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning per side and placed it in the frying pan brushed with about 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
I cooked each side over medium high heat until browned and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
And then I served it with scalloped potatoes and veggies.
Quick Pork Tenderloin
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 – 15 minutes Servings: 2
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 2 lbs.
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- Brush frying pan with olive oil.
- Butterfly pork tenderloin and cut in half.
- Sprinkle each piece with 1 tsp. Garlic powder and Cajun seasoning per side and place in frying pan.
- Cook over medium high heat for about 5 – 7 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through.
- Serve immediately.