I have been having a lot of fun “playing” with my new Spiralizer Dillon bought for me. There are so many different ways to prepare vegetables with it, this is another one of those recipes!
We had this the other night with BBQed pork chops and Chris’ Favourite Potatoes!
This is what I used to make it.
I started by of course spiralizing my carrots. I used two carrots to make this salad because there is just the three of us, you could increase everything if you are making it for a crowd.
I put the carrots in medium bowl and added the remaining ingredients, mixing well to evenly coat the carrots. I then let it sit in the fridge to chill for about 20 – 30 minutes before serving.
And when I divvied it up on the plates I sprinkled some sesame seeds on top! And that’s it… a quick Sesame Carrot Salad!
Sesame Carrot Salad
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Chill Time: 20 – 30 minutes Servings: 3 – 4
- 2 medium carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, optional
- Wash, peel and Spiralize carrots and place in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well to fully coat carrots.
- Chill, covered in fridge, for about 20 – 30 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkled with sesame seeds on top when serving.