I don’t usually make “Quick” breads… with finally figuring out yeast breads they are my usual go to when making bread. I used to make a bread like this in a regular loaf pan but decided to try it this way over the weekend to have with dinner.
The bread has a bit of a biscuit texture and plenty of flavour to make it a great addition to any meal!
These are my ingredients.
In the bowl of my stand mixer, I added the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt (which I forgot to add to the picture), garlic powder and onion powder and gave it a quick mix.
In a small bowl, I whisked together the sour cream and eggs, then the melted butter until well blended.
I added the sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients, then the cheeses, until I had a soft dough.
I dumped the dough into my well greased bundt pan.
And baked it at 350 degrees for 55 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
I let it cool 10 minutes before inverting it onto the cutting board….
And slicing it to have with dinner!
Cheesy Quick Bread in a Bundt Pan
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 55 – 60 minutes Servings: 1 loaf
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease bundt pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in bowl of stand mixer until combined.
- Whisk together eggs and sour cream.
- Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Pour sour cream mixture into dry ingredients, mix until well blended.
- Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese to mixture.
- Dump batter into prepared Bundt pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool 10 minutes before inverting onto cutting board.
- Slice and enjoy.