Who doesn’t love fast and easy when it comes to desserts? And who doesn’t like cheesecake? With the flavour of the Jello added to the cheesecake filling this is a refreshing, delicious summer time dessert!
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and you are ready to go!
These are the ingredients I used to make the cheesecake.
I started with a graham cracker crumb crust. To me that is the only base for cheesecake.
I mixed together the graham crumbs, brown sugar and melted margarine in a large bowl and then pressed the mixture into my pie plate. I put the crust in the fridge to chill while I made the filling.
In a small bowl I combined the Jello powder with 1/2 cup of boiling water and stirred until dissolved. I let it sit until it reached room temperature.
In the bowl of my stand mixer I placed the softened cream cheese and thawed Cool Whip and mixed until it was well combined.
Next I added the dissolved (room temperature) Jello to the cream cheese mixture.
And mixed until fully combined before pouring it into my prepared graham crumb crust.
I let it chill in the fridge for about 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Fast & Easy Jello No Bake Cheesecake
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Servings: 6 – 8
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 1 box Jello powder, any flavour
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cool whip
- Additional cool whip for topping
- In a large bowl, combine graham crumbs. brown sugar and margarine until crumbly.
- Press mixture into pie plate, place in fridge to chill while making the filling.
- In small bowl, combine Jello powder and boiling water until dissolved. Let stand to reach room temperature.
- In bowl of stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and 2 cups cool whip until smooth.
- Add dissolved Jello and mix to fully combine.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Chill in fridge 2 hours to set.
- Cut into slices and top with a dollop of additional cool whip.