I made this recipe for our Father’s Day BBQ. We had a nice family day, a first Father’s Day for my son in law and a first Father’s Day as a Grandpa for Chris. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try another Spiralizer dish!
Here are the ingredients for the potato salad.
The first thing I did was to spiralize my washed and peeled potatoes.
I put the potatoes in the frying pan with 3 tbsp. olive oil and the salt and pepper, and let it cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until the potatoes were softened.
In a small bowl I whisked together the Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic and honey until well combined.
When the potatoes were cooked, I mixed them together with the chopped red onion and dressing until fully coated. I put it in the fridge to chill before serving.
And that’s it… another Spiralizer recipe and a nice summer salad to boot.
Spiralized Potato Salad with Dijon Dressing
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Servings: 6-8
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Wash, peel and spiralize potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a frying pan with 3 tbsp. olive oil.
- Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes until potatoes are softened.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon, apple cider vinegar, honey and mince garlic until smooth.
- Add chopped onion and Dijon mixture to cooked potatoes, stirring to coat evenly.
- Chill and serve.