Here is a great recipe for a no bake cookie that not only combines PB and chocolate but is quick and easy to make and is an awesome addition to any lunch box!
These are my ingredients.
I measured the crispy rice cereal into a large bowl and set it aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, I combined the chocolate chips, margarine, maple syrup and peanut butter.
I cooked it on high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
I poured the peanut butter/chocolate mixture over the crispy rice cereal and stirred to fully coat the cereal.
I dropped by the tablespoonful onto parchment paper and let chill in fridge until fully set.
Then removed them to a plate to enjoy this peanut butter, chocolatey no bake treat!
No Bake PB & Chocolate Crispy Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 2 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Servings: 36 cookies
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Measure crispy rice cereal into large bowl.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt over high heat the peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter/margarine and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over crispy rice cereal and stir until crispy rice cereal is evenly coated.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto parchment paper.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove from parchment paper and enjoy.