Here is a very simple, 3 ingredient recipe for pork chops that is not only quick to prepare… it tastes great! You can have dinner prep done in 5 minutes and have delicious pork chops in a half hour!
Chris damn near licked the caramelized brown sugar off his plate lol!
Here are my 3 Ingredients!
I cut most of the fat from the edges of the pork chops.
Then mixed the brown sugar and Italian seasoning packet in a small bowl.
I coated both sides of the pork chops in the brown sugar mixture, adding a bit more to the tops of the pork chops once they were in the prepared pan.
And I cooked them at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes, until the pork chops were nice and brown and the brown sugar had caramelized in the bottom of the pan.
Then served them up with pasta and veggies! The boys ate every single one of the pork chops lol!
Brown Sugar Italian Baked Pork Chops
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Baking Time: 25 minutes Servings: 2 – 4
- 2 lbs. boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 packet Italian Salad and Dip Seasoning mix
- Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove fat from edges of pork chops, optional.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar and Italian seasoning packet.
- Coat both sides of pork chops with brown sugar mixture, adding a bit extra to the tops.
- Place pork chops in prepared baking pan.
- Cook at 425 degrees until pork chops are browned and brown sugar starts to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve.