I have an ice cream maker but I decided to try a no churn recipe and see what it was like. This is a very quick and simple recipe for a favourite summer treat!
Chris was pestering for ice cream last night so I thought I would try this today to have for dessert!
This recipe only takes these three ingredients.
I put the whipping cream in the bowl of my stand mixer and whipped it until it started to thicken.
Once it started to thicken, I added the vanilla and mixed until it formed stiff peaks.
I slowly added the condensed milk, whipping until it formed peaks again.
I poured it into a plastic bowl and put it in the freezer to set for about 4 – 6 hours.
I served it with chocolate rolls and topped it with chocolate syrup for a delicious summer dessert!
No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Freezing Time: 4 – 6 hours Servings: 4
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can condensed milk, COLD
- Place whipping cream in bowl of stand mixer and whip until it starts to thicken.
- Add vanilla and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Pour condensed milk in and continue to whip until peaks form again.
- Pour into container.
- Freeze 4 – 6 hours until set.