I wanted to share one of my successes from attempting to grow from scraps.
I first tried it with green onions and it didn’t work out for me. I don’t know if I missed the new roots/planting stage or what but they went all slimey and mushy on me. I’m going to try it again and will definitely try it again.
I have however had the beginning of success with romaine lettuce. I cut the end off flat when the lettuce was used. I put it in a bowl with water and put it outside to get sunlight and when I looked at it this morning there was the start of new leaves!!!
I will update again if it keeps going so well lol!