I still had 2 of the pork tenderloin I bought in the freezer from when they were on sale a week or so ago. The first 2 I used to make my “Canadian Sausages” from but wanted to do something different with these two. I ended up making a slightly spicy, delicious Cajon pork tenderloin!
These are my ingredients.
In a small bowl I mixed together the salt, pepper, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper before rubbing/pressing the mixture into the pork tenderloins.
I placed them into an aluminum foil lined 9 x 13 baking pan, sprinkling any left over rub over the top.
I took the bottled BBQ sauce over top of the pork tenderloin and then covered them with more aluminum foil.
I cooked them covered at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes before removing the foil and letting them broil on high broil for about 6 minutes.
I let them sit for about 5 minutes before cutting it into slices and serving it!
Cajun BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 50 – 60 minutes Servings: 4 – 6
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Line 9 x 13 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In small bowl mix together brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Rub/Press mixture into pork tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil on high broil for about 6 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.