Here is another recipe I did in my new Instapot. This one is just a potato recipe but a delicious recipe nonetheless! They were quick and easy to make and pass the taste test with flying colours!
Here are the ingredients I used to make them.
I cubed the potatoes, about 1 inch in size, and added them to the bowl of the Instapot with the broth, water, ranch dressing mix and salt to taste.
I put the lid on the Instapot, with the “vent on seal,” and on the Pressure Cook function set a time of 8 minutes, and a vent time of 10 minutes.
When the time and venting were done, added the parmesan cheese, stirring until the cheese was melted.
And then served it up for dinner with some of the Cajun Pork Tenderloin I made the other day!
INSTAPOT Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 8 minutes Venting Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 lbs. potatoes
- 2 tbsp. ranch seasoning/salad mix
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup broth, I used beef
- Wash and cube potatoes into about 1 inch pieces.
- Place potatoes in bowl of Instapot then add water and chicken broth.
- Add ranch seasoning and salt and stir.
- Put lid on and make sure vent is on sealing.
- Using the pressure cook function, set timer for 8 minutes.
- When cooking is completed, allow to vent for 10 minutes (or use quick release)
- Add Parmesan cheese, and stir until melted.