I almost didn’t put the word “Quick” in the title but these just happen to also fall under that category.
I was trying to decide what to make for lunch yesterday. I checked the fridge and saw I still had a few tubes of crescent rolls and it blossomed from there. I pulled out the crescent rolls, some ham, cheese, mustard and mayonnaise (because I couldn’t decide on one over the other) and then decided to go one step further and brush them with melted margarine and garlic to finish them off.
They were a hit! Dillon ended up eating 5 or 6 of them and Chris the rest! I will definitely make these again but maybe switch it up with a different deli meat and cheese!
These are my ingredients.
I started by mixing together the mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl….
Then unrolled the crescent roll dough, divided it into triangles on a sheet of parchment paper and spread the mustard/mayonnaise mixture on each triangle.
Next I placed 2 pieces of the ham on the widest end of the triangle…
I put a heaping tablespoon of the grated cheese on top of the ham….
Next I mixed together the melted margarine and garlic together in a small bowl before I rolled them up and brushed the tops with the melted margarine/garlic powder mixture.
I baked them at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, until they were browned on top and cooked through.
And that is all there was to it. About 25 minutes to a nice hot, flavourful lunch!
Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll Quick Lunch
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 tube (8) crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp. hot mustard
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 16 slices, thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup. grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp. butter/margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into triangles on parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread mustard/mayonnaise mixture on dough triangles.
- Place 2 slices ham on widest end of dough triangle.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. grated cheese over ham.
- Roll crescent rolls up with ham and cheese inside.
- Mix together melted butter/margarine in small bowl and brush over tops of rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, until tops are browned and they are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.